Wednesday, December 29, 2010

SUSE Linux Enterprise Wins Readers' Choice Award 2010

Apologies for this late report, we won this back in October 2010... better late than never! :)

On 15th October 2010, Novell was presented a Readers' Choice Award from ComputerWorld Singapore for winning in the Open Source Platforms/Operating Systems category. It was a very proud moment for us in Novell Singapore and I'm sure it will pleased all SUSE supporters everywhere.

Unfortunately for me, I was called away to be in Malaysia for a business trip and was unable to attend the ceremony. After hearing it from my friends, made me wish there was a way for me to return to Singapore for that evening's presentation.


Above is a photo of the trophy presented and its now sitting in a prominent place in the Novell Singapore office. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment